Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study is a federal student aid program that provides part-time employment while you are enrolled in school to help pay your education expenses. To be considered for a Federal Work-Study position, you must be fully admitted to St. John's College, Department of Nursing and you need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Interested students must contact the Financial Office before applying for a Federal Work-Study position. Federal Work-Study employment opportunities as a Clerk are available annually at St. John's Health Sciences Library and St. John's College.  

Library Clerk (No postings as this time) 

The Health Sciences Library offers up to four student worker positions as Library Clerk. The purpose of this role is to extend library hours during the academic year, to provide in-depth library experience for Federal Work-Study students, and to provide support to a wide variety of library services.  Each student worker will supervise the library in the evening and on the weekends. Library Clerks implement library policies and provide direct services to customers, including members of the public.    

College Clerk 

St. John's College, Department of Nursing offers one to two student worker positions as College Clerk. The purpose of the role as College Clerk is to assist with projects and clerical needs for the College Administration and Leadership Team. College Clerks also assist with on-campus and off-campus College events when needed.  

For more information about Federal Work-Study and job postings, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (217) 544-6464 ext. 44705.