RN to BSN Program
1. Completed application
accompanied by a $60 non-refundable application fee. (Application fee waived for HSHS colleagues)
2. Graduation from an accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program (must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in nursing courses). If graduation was more than five years ago, must have practiced as an RN within the last two years.
3. RN with an unencumbered license.
4. Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
5. Completion of 56 semester hours of pre-nursing curriculum with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
6. Submission of official transcripts from all regionally accredited college(s) attended showing:
a. A minimum grade of C in all required courses completed prior to enrollment in St. John’s College.
b. No designated lower division course may be repeated more than once. Official transcripts must
come from the granting institution directly to St. John’s College. Hand-carried transcripts are not
7. Two professional references.
8. Submission of a legal document showing proof of name at time of application (RN license and state-issued photo ID).
9. All applicants with English as a second language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and achieve a score of 560 on the paper version, 220 on the computer based version or 83 on the internet-based (iBT) version.
For more information, call (217 ) 525-5628 or email email@example.com.